|Notes||Cash Price||Futures Change||Basis||Futures Price||Basis Month|
All grain prices are subject to change at any time.
Cash bids are based on 10-minute delayed futures prices, unless otherwise noted.
Roseville, Illinois (61473)
Farmers Grain Co. Business Hours:
M-F 7:00- 4:00 in Roseville
M-F 7:00- 3:30 in Sciota
Roseville Office 309-426-2147
Sciota Office 309-456-3600
Harvest Hours Mon thru Sat
Roseville 7am to 7pm
Sciota 7am to 7pm
- Triple Digit Gains for Cotton
- Midday cotton prices are up by triple digits. December futures are 233 points stronger so far on 113,920 contracts of OI. The LOC high for Dec 21 cotton is still up at 116.48. The DSQ from 10/19 showed 6,275 bales were sold. The daily Classings update showed 102,315 bales of...
- Corn Prices Gaining at Midday
- Corn is trading through the midday portion of the Wednesday session with 4 to 5 1/2 cents. EIA data reflecting the week that ended 10/15 showed ethanol producers averaged 1.096 million barrels of production per day. That was another 64k bpd above last week’s output and was the largest weekly...
- Soy Market Rallying
- Front month beans are working higher through the midweek’s midday with double digit gains of at least 14 cents. Meal futures are up $3.70 to $4.40 so far for the day. BO futures are up by triple digits so far by as much as 141 to 189 points. USDA’s Ag...
- Mixed Wednesday in Cattle
- Cattle prices are 12 to 32 cents higher in the deferred months, but down by 12 to 17 cents nearby. The CME announced another 10 October deliveries issued. That brought the total to 66 for the period – though most had been re-tendered and none have been scheduled for delivery....
- Wheat Prices are Rallying so far
- Domestic wheat futures are up for the midweek session. CBT prices are 8 to 11 1/4 cents higher so far. KC HRW prices are 5 3/4 to 9 1/2 cents in the black for midday. MPLS wheat futures are up by double digits so far, with old crop rallying to...
- Lean Hogs Trading Lower
- Front month lean hog futures are down for midday, giving back 10 to 45 cents. USDA’s National Average Base hog price was $66.21 this morning after another 35 cent dip. CME’s Lean Hog Index was $86.88 on 10/15, down by another $0.71. Pork cutout futures are also dropping through midday,...